May 2nd, 730PM, Awards Show Live Stream!
Time to watch the shenanigans live on Twitch
Stay at home, record a song and make a music video…Cause ya know, what else are you gonna do?
Create a music video and song wherever you are with whatever you have. Call your long lost band-mates and your cinematographer. You are all gonna get along real well over the next week!
- The prop has been DROPPED! If you didn’t hear about it, it’s none other than the humble BIN.
In order for your music video to qualify you must include the prop in both your lyrics and in your film footage.
- Music Video and Song Length – 2 to 4 min.
- Follow your inner guidance but don’t break your local laws surrounding social distancing.
Cut-Off Date – Music Videos and Songs must be submitted by Sunday, 26th April, at 23:59PM, Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Live Web Stream TBC.
- Best Music Video – $300 and a bin
- Best Use of Prop
- Best Song
- Most creative use of isolation/social distancing
- Deadline – please send your film no later than 23:59PM on the 24th April, 2020
- Youtube link with #pivotmusicvideochallenge
- Dropbox link to email@example.com
- 1920*1080 MP4
- Accompanying information with submission:
- Name of submission
- Names and roles of contributors
- 1 x paragraph bio on the team or solo act
- Why you wanted to partake in the challenge
T & C’s – By entering the Pivot Film Festival, you agree that you grant the Pivot Film Festival and associated sponsors the non-exclusive right to use all submitted assets (footage, imagery and audio) submitted in part or in full, for any purpose relating to the festival in perpetuity. You also grant the right for the festival to use your name and image in any future web posts. You retain all copyright to your own film. By submitting you confirm you have secured all necessary release forms for all participants, music, footage, artworks and talent. Upon judges deliberation, we will have a shortlist of contributors that will be presented in a live stream viewing on Twitch.tv with finalists announced in the broadcast.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org for media release